Why not call us to discuss Navigator IP Access Control and how it could work for you?
Or book a free, no obligation 15 minute chat with a Navigator IP expert by clicking here
- 1 to 100 doors & 2,500 users
- JWS Fobs & Cards - Secure & Unclonable
- Occupancy / People counting feature
- 5 Year Hardware Warranty included
- Free embedded software & remote setup
- Use PC, tablet or smartphone
- UK Designed, manufactured & supported
- 1 or 2 Doors per Access Control Unit, up to 100 networked doors
- Browser-based (not Cloud) - Internet or full-time PC not required
- Embedded software, nothing to purchase, license or install!
- Now with JWS Secure Proximity Reader, Cards and Fobs
- Add/delete cards & fobs in seconds, enrolment reader not required
- Automatically produce Time & Data User Reports & Spreadsheets
- Cost effective when compared to other Access Control providers
- Rental properties e.g. Set PINs remotely with Start & Expiry Dates
- User, Event & Door alerts e.g. Breakglass pressed, door left open
Support and Installation Advice
Live Chat or Tel. 01761 414 700
Navigator IP - Example Configurations
The Navigator IP Access Control Unit (ACU) is a fully featured networkable Two Door solution complete with 12V 2.5A power supply (making it more than capable of powering one, two or four magnetic locks or lock releases!)
It can happily exist, if required, standalone, and does not requires a permanent connection to a PC, laptop, network or Internet.
Example 1 - Standalone One Door
Example 2 - Standalone Two Door
Example 3 - Networking / Connectivity Options ( optional - Navigator IP can run as standalone alone device)
Navigator IP - Optimised for Chrome
*Emails / remote access requires Internet connection.