Returns & Refunds
Terms & Conditions for Returns
Before sending returns contact JWS for a returns reference (RMA).
Products without a valid RMA number WILL NOT be accepted.
Special Made to Order and Bespoke products (e.g. JWS Products with Customer Artwork) cannot be returned for refund unless faulty.
Please ensure all returns are adequately packaged to prevent damage to the product, and that they include all contents and packaging. The customer is responsible for all shipping and return costs.
- Goods will not be accepted without a valid RMA / returns reference
- Please ensure the JWS Despatch Note is placed inside the box with a detailed fault report
- Please give as much detail as possible regarding your fault report. Reports that merely state "DEAD" or "FAULTY" will not be accepted.
- ALL items must be COMPLETE with relevant packaging, manuals, and cables.
- Goods found not to be faulty may incur a testing and handling fee of £10.00 + VAT
- Physically damaged items will be rejected
- Items may be replaced with equivalents if originals are not available
- These items may be repaired or replaced
- Refunds and credit notes are issued at JWS's discretion
- The goods are returned within 14 days of your receipt of the goods
- The goods have not been installed
- The goods are returned as complete items
- All packaging, fixing kits and instructions are as new
- A re-stocking charge of 20% will be imposed
- Items are returned at customers cost back to JWS