Automatic Double Door Opener Kit including Two x DWSR102U Spring Return Automatic Door Opener.
Ideal for low medium or high traffic, or doors (including Fire Rated Doors) that people can push and pull manually.
What's in the kit?
2 x Digiway DWSR012U Fire Rated Door Openers with universal arm for an inward or outward opening doors (Motor & Spring Return Opener).
4 x SSS-5M1 Safety Sensors (To be fitted on the door to stop / reopen door in event of obstacles - 692mm wide)
2 x JWSFG Finger guard to prevent crushed fingers in door hinges (High Quality TPV - 2100mm high)
4 x Self adhesive Keep clear sign
4 x Self adhesive Automatic door sign
1 x Connection cable (to set doors as Master and Slave)
2 x Remote Controls
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE PURCHASING:
1. JWS provide pre -sales support, videos and installation manuals - to be used to assess if this product suits your application.
Visit our Digiway Resource Page Here
2. The door must have no resistance while opening / closing.
Hinge Spring assistance and Detent Mechanisms must be removed and replaced with dummy units. Draft excluders, weathers strips etc. may have to be removed if they offer resistance and prevent the door closing smoothly.
3. Consideration must be given if fitting a locking device to ensure enough room is available after the automation is fitted.
4. JWS always recommend fitting a Safety Sensor and a Fingerguard to Automatic Doors it is the installers responsibility to ensure the equipment is installed, commissioned and maintained to EN16005 Standards.
5. Always undertake a full site Risk Assessment before purchasing Automatic Door Equipment, and consult with a Fire Safety Officer where necessary.
Need advice ? Call us on 01761 414700
Safety is essential to protect persons from physical harm if they approach Automatic Doors. JWS can advise you on the requirements to comply with EN16005 (the standard for Automatic Door safety) but the installer and purchaser is responsible for conducting a Risk Assessment and that the equipment is installed and maintained to these standards.
Please call us for a free, no obligation chat and download the EN16005 Summary Guide HERE
Purchasing Automatic Door Equipment from JWS is done so on the understanding that you or your installer is suitably qualified to specify, install and maintain automatic doors.
JWS always recommend fitting a fingerguard and the correct safety sensor.