What's included in Kit 6?
Please note doors on the same Access Control Unit must be within 25m of each other ( for greater distances purchase another Navigator IP Access Control Unit - they can be networked* together with CAT5 (LAN) or Belden 9501 cable ( RS485)
The three Access Control Units in this kit can be networked together to allow you to control access, generates reports etc. from all doors via a single PC or laptop either connected to the Master** Access Control Unit directly or over your network***. As with all Navigator IP products the system can happily exist as a standalone without the need for a PC or laptop connection.
*Up to 50 controllers ( 100 doors can be part of one network centrally controlled by one Navigator IP Access Control Unit )
** Simply make a Navigator Access Control to a "Master" by setting the on board DIP switch to "1"
*** Connect to your LAN or wireless Router
- 3 x Navigator IP Two Door Access Control Units
(In metal cabinet complete with built-in1 2v DC 2.5A lock power supply)
- Free Embedded Fully Featured Access Control Software via your Browser (no internet required)
- 6 x JWSMFPROX Secure Sector Proximity Readers
- 20 x Secure Sector Proximity Fobs or Cards (choose above)
- 6 x Monitored Slimline Maglock
- 6 x Double Pole Resettable Breakglass (inc. cover & sounder)
- 6 x Exit switches with surface mount back boxes
For Help, Call 01761 414 700
Need advice on which product to purchase? No problem. Call our friendly sales and support team on 01761 414 700 or send us an email. We're more than happy to discuss your requirements.