CQR CABCCA8/WH/100M 8 Core CCA Alarm Cable (White) 100m
A new range from CQR which has been designed, tested and manufactured in the UK for domestic applications and is ideal for shorter cable runs. This cable is based on cores made from 7 strands of 0.2mm copper clad aluminium wire and is sheathed in Type 1 PVC.
Nominal Conductor Area: 0.22mm squared
Nominal Core Resistance @ 20¡C: 130.5/KM
- Reaction to Fire: Eca
- Strand Diameter: 0.2mm
- Strands per Core: 7
- Nominal Conductor Area: 0.22mm squared
- Core Gauge: 25 SWG
- Insulation Thickness: 0.3mm
- Max Operating Voltage: 50v RMS
- Current Rating: per core @ 70oC: 1 Amp
- Max Operating Temp: 70 Degree Celsius
- Nom Core Resistance @ 20oC: 130.5 /KM
For Help, Call 01761 414 700
Need advice on which product to purchase? No problem. Call our friendly sales and support team on 01761 414 700 or send us an email. We're more than happy to discuss your requirements.