Secure Sector Technology Proximity Reader RFID cards and key fobs - Designed, Manufactured & Supported in Great Britain by JWS.
Encoded and encrypted with a unique key - does not rely on manufacturer's Unique ID (UID), existing 4byte UID still available for use with photocopiers, vending etc.
Add / Delete single or batches of card and key fobs in seconds - Navigator IP does not require a Desktop Enrolment Reader or Shadow Cards.
Standard or bespoke keys available for Trade / Distribution.
Groundbreaking price for reader and credentials for Trade / Distribution.
Slim design to allow installation to door jambs, architraves.
Fully potted and hermetically sealed ABS Plastic.
- Dimensions (mm): 111 (h) x 39 (w) x 14 (d)
- IP Rating: IP67, anti-invasive
- Current Consumption at 12v DC: 80mA (qui) 100mA (active)
- Connections: Mini terminal block (not flying lead)
- Indicators: Green LED (valid) | Red LED (void)
- Audible on-board sounder
- Output: Clock & Data (Wiegand on request)
- Frequency: 13.56mhz
- Standard: ISO14443A
- Customer artwork for label - no setup charge or MOQ
For Help, Call 01761 414 700
Need advice on which product to purchase? No problem. Call our friendly sales and support team on 01761 414 700 or send us an email. We're more than happy to discuss your requirements.