Users can gain access with either:
1. Their PIN number
2. Their Card / Fob
3. Their PIN and Card / Fob ( 2 Credentials )
What's included in Kit 1?
JWS ECOPIN-BK Features
- Navigator IP Two Door Access Control Unit
(In metal cabinet complete with built-in1 2v DC 2.5A lock power supply)
- Free Embedded Fully Featured Access Control Software via your Browser (no internet required)
- JWSECOPIN-BK Keypad & Proximity Reader
- 20 x FIK Proximity Fobs or Cards (choose above)
- Monitored Slimline Maglock
- Double Pole Resettable Breakglass (inc. cover & sounder)
- Exit switch and Surface Mount back box
- Can be upgraded to a full two door system in the future by simply adding a Reader, Break Glass, Exit switch and lock
IP 65 Rated (all weather, indoor and outdoor use)
Keypad for use with the Navigator IP Access Control range of products.
The JWSECOPIN-BK readers provide an effective solution where keypad access / PIN alongside Proxomity Fob & Cards is required using: Times Zones restrictions for keypad access / PIN
Set PINs to work certain hours of the day and days of the week etc.
Start & Expiry Dates for keypad access / PIN Allows you to set a date for a PIN to start working and a date for it to stop working.
When used with Navigator IP you can have a 1 to 8 - digit PIN/code plus the # key to enter. Airbnb / rental property features e.g. activate/change PINs remotely when using with Navigator IP* * Internet connection required for external connectivity e.g. remote access, email, Technical Specification
Dimensions: L 118mm × W 80mm × H 17.5mm
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications (IP 65)
Tri-colored light bar, built-in sounder with selectable LED/sounder control input
Attractive yet robust with shiny blue illuminated metal keys
2 tri-colored LEDs and an integral sounder