The JWSMINIPROX is a 125KHz clock & data format proximity reader. Its slim profile (39mm) makes it ideal for door jamb / architrave fitment and is suitable for internal & external applications being vandal resistant with hidden fixings.
For a reader of this size the read range is very impressive; up to 50mm with fobs and 80mm with cards.
*Please note that this is a 'reader only' and requires an Access Control unit like the S1 to control it*
- Material: ABS Plastic
- IP Rating: IP67, anti-invasive
- Fully potted and hermetically sealed
- Current Consumption: 12mA (qui) 20mA (active)
- Connections: Mini terminal block (not flying lead)
- Dimensions (mm): 111 (h) x 39 (w) x 14 (d)
- Indicators: Green LED (valid) | Red LED (void)
- Audible: On-board sounder
Notes on JWS Proximity Cards & Tokens
JWS proximity cards and tokens are passive transponders and do not require a battery. There is no 'card-learning' as JWS cards & tokens are site-coded with sequential numbers, allowing fast & efficient programming. Cards & tokens can be added or removed in blocks if desired. A competitive in-house ID card printing service is available for both magnetic stripe, proximity and Mifare cards.
For Help, Call 01761 414 700
Need advice on which product to purchase? No problem. Call our friendly sales and support team on 01761 414 700 or send us an email. We're more than happy to discuss your requirements.