Automatic Door Safety Sensor for Automatic Swing Doors
Model: SSS-5M1 = 692 mm width
- Door leaf mounted presence safety sensor with cable loop included.
- Automatic swing door safety sensor with 6 spots of detection per PCB unit.
- 900mm of door face safety at an installation height of 2.2m
- Robust, easy to install and EN16005 compliant.
All work undertaken on automatic doors must comply with EN16005. JWS recommend using a suitably qualified company / contract
Full instructions are provided in the Safety Sensor installation manual – please ensure you utilise a Field Test Box - this allows UK door installers, and owners, to verify the correct operation of safety sensors on automatic doors during on-site installation and regular maintenance checks.
At the time of writing the field test box dimensions are:
700mm (h) x 300mm (w) x 200mm (d)
Safety Sensors should be configured so that in the protection area, the field test box is detected in all positions of the door travel.
- Six spot infrared safety curtain with 1 PCB unit
- Safety beams can be focused very close to the ground for maximum safety
- Externally and Internally monitored safety system
- Simple push button setting of sensor detection distance
- Robust housing and parts prevent damage during installation and operation
|Installation Height ||2.6m (8.53ft) Max |
|Beam ||6 spots |
|Angle Adjustment ||5¡ / 10¡ / 15¡ / 20¡ / 25¡ (Angle Stabilizer) |
|Power Supply ||AC/DC 12 ~ 24V ±10% |
|Response Time ||Less Than 0.1s |
|Output Holding Time ||Approx. 0.5s |
|Presence Timer || |
|IP Rating ||54 |
|Detection Range ||0 ~ 2.5m (0 ~ 8.2ft) Max |
For Help, Call 01761 414 700
Need advice on which product to purchase? No problem. Call our friendly sales and support team on 01761 414 700 or send us an email. We're more than happy to discuss your requirements.