The ultra-compact MiniCore RCM67xx is ideal for today’s Smart Energy initiatives as well as other applications that require a cost effective web-enabled device server.
The RCM67xx series provides up to 6 serial ports, configurable I/O and control features such as PWM. Furthermore, the RCM 67xx series offers a much greater feature set than comparable device servers at a lower cost. The programming environment, Dynamic C, is an ANSI C compatible development environment that provides a royalty free TCP/IP stack and WiFi support.
Various protocols such as ZigBee, Modbus and BACnet are also supported to help reduce development costs and time-to-market. In addition to processor and protocol support, Dynamic C supports the iDigi® platform which provides remote firmware updates and data storage for greater device control and monitoring.
• Rabbit 6000 microprocessor running at up to 200MHz
• 1MB of internal SRAM for program/data storage
• Up to 4MB of serial Flash memory for data logging or web page storage
• 32KB battery-backable SRAM
• 10/100 Ethernet LAN supported
• Pin-compatible with MiniCore IEEE 802.11b/g wireless modules
• Flexible Interface Module (FIM) provides protocol support for CAN bus or SD/SDIO
• 52-pin Mini PCIe edge connector
• Power supply: +3.3Vdc
• Operating temperature range: -40 to +85°C
• Dimensions: 30 x 51mm
• iDigi platform provides cost-effective cloud computing for remote device management
For Help, Call 01761 414 700
Need advice on which product to purchase? No problem. Call our friendly sales and support team on 01761 414 700 or send us an email. We're more than happy to discuss your requirements.