Navigator / System 2000 Access Control
JWS continue to support the original Navigator (Lite and Pro) and System 2000 Access Control Systems by Total Entry Solutions (TES) and later Dedicated Micros. Support and Product is also still available for card and tokens for the M5, M50, M500, S1, and S4 Access Control range.How do I upgrade Navigator or System 2000 to Windows 7 & 8 ( Windows 10 is not supported - JWS still supply Windows 7 & 8 Computers.)
Upgrades are available via email at £350 or by purchasing a complete Windows Navigator PC pre-installed direct from JWS at £795. The good news is that in most cases you can use your existing Data file and make the change in a matter of a minutes. Licensing is done on a 'per site' basis and full support is available throughout the migration process. Installations with Windows XP machines using a Serial port will have to upgrade their 232/485 converter to a USB version at £350 (inc USB lead). Data folders can be sent to JWS to allow pre-installation and configuration when purchasing a Navigator PC package.
Looking to upgrade from Navigator / System 2000 ?
Navigator / System 2000 was launched in 1995 and is still used in hundreds of installations around the UK and Europe. Whilst JWS still manufacture and support the original Navigator / System 2000 equipment it may be a great time to look at upgrading to Navigator IP. You will be able to keep the Access Control readers, cards & fobs, locks and exit switches etc. ( as well as local and network cabling). Contact JWS to see discover how we can help you upgrade today.
|Navigator IP Access Control by JWS |
Designed, manufactured and supported in Britain
1 to a 100 door network, up to 1,000 Users.
Anywhere, anytime Access Control and email & text alerts*.
Compatible with PC, tablet or smartphone.
- 1 or 2 Doors per Navigator IP Access Control Unit
- Browser-based (not Cloud) - Internet or full-time PC not required
- Embedded firmware, no software to purchase, license or install!
- Now with JWS Secure MIFARE Proximity Reader, Cards and Fobs
- Add / delete cards & fobs in seconds, enrolment reader not required
- Automatically produce Time & Data User Reports & Spreadsheets
- Cost effective when compared to other Access Control providers
- Rental properties e.g. Set PINs remotely with Start & Expiry Dates
- User, Event & Door alerts e.g. Breakglass pressed, door left open
Datasheet Manual Website Live Demo! JWS recommends
Support & Installation advice
Telephone: 01761 414700 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Chat: Bottom right-hand side of this website
User Name: Demo Password: Demo123456
Demo version to allow remote users to experience
look and feel and not indicative of the products performance
*Emails / remote access requires Internet connection.
Texts incur additional charges.