Secure Sector Technology MIFARE Proximity Reader RFID cards and key fobs - Designed, Manufactured & Supported in Great Britain by JWS.
Encoded and encrypted with a unique key - does not rely on manufacturer's Unique ID (UID), existing MIFARE 4byte UID still available for use with photocopiers, vending etc.
Add / Delete single or batches of card and key fobs in seconds - Navigator IP does not require a Desktop Enrolment Reader or Shadow Cards.
Standard or bespoke keys available for Trade / Distribution.
Groundbreaking price for reader and credentials for Trade / Distribution.
Slim design to allow installation to door jambs, architraves.
Fully potted and hermetically sealed ABS Plastic.
- Dimensions (mm): 111 (h) x 39 (w) x 14 (d)
- IP Rating: IP67, anti-invasive
- Current Consumption at 12v DC: 80mA (qui) 100mA (active)
- Connections: Mini terminal block (not flying lead)
- Indicators: Green LED (valid) | Red LED (void)
- Audible on-board sounder
- Output: Clock & Data (Wiegand on request)
- Frequency: 13.56mhz
- Standard: ISO14443A
- Customer artwork for label - no setup charge or MOQ
MIFARE and MIFARE Classic are trademarks of NXP B.V.