Full Automatic Door Opener Kit with Two DDA 900-1 Hard-wired Wheelchair / Push To Open Stainless Steel Push Pads, a DIGIWAY PLUS Spring Return Door Opener, one safety sensor and a fingerguard.
Whats in the kit?
1 x DWSR102U Digiway Spring Return door opener with universal fittings inwards or outwards opening doors
1 x SS51 692 mm Monitored Safety sensor
1 x LAS9070 Finger guard to prevent crushed fingers in door hinges
1 x SIGN-003 Self adhesive Keep clear sign
1 x SIGN-005 Self adhesive Automatic door sign
2 x DDA 900-1 Hard-wired Wheelchair / Push To Open Stainless Steel Push Pads
** THIS KIT CONTAINS THE DWSR102U (Power To Open / Spring Close) Door Opener**
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE PURCHASING:
The DWSR102U which is a Power To Open / Spring Closing door opener, is designed specifically for customers that require a Free Door * and also can be used in conjunction with Push Pads, Activation Sensors, Remote KeyFobs etc.
* A Free Door requires no power to open or close and can be used without Push Pads, Activation Sensors, Remote KeyFobs etc.
Full installation manuals can be downloaded from this website – please read and understand both products to assess which product is better suited for your application.
2. The door must have no resistance while opening / closing and all such devices should be removed these include door closers, spring assistance, draft excluders, weathers strips etc. – not doing so will damage the equipment and invalidate the Products Warranty.
3. Consideration must be given if fitting a locking device to ensure enough room is available after the automation is fitted.
4. JWS always recommend fitting a Safety Sensor and a Fingerguard to Automatic Doors – it is the installers responsibility to ensure the equipment is installed, commissioned and maintained to EN16005 Standards.
5. Always undertake a full site Risk Assessment before purchasing Automatic Door Equipment, and consult with a Fire Safety Officer where necessary.