Breakglass for Navigator IP for Email Alerts
Do you have a problem with Break glass units being pressed / vandalised? Are your doors being left unlocked and unsafe? When used in conjunction with a Navigator IP Access Control Unit* you can receive email alerts within seconds of a breakglass being pressed. This not only allows you to have better control of access to / from your building but has been proved to reduce engineer call outs saving you time and money.
The BG_NAVIP is a resettable unit whereby the safety glass is dislodged when pressed and can be reset back to its normal position by use of a reset key. The unit has an audible/led warning system (selectable).
• Emergency unlock - Double pole
• Key Release (not replacement glass)
• Audible/LED Warning (selectable)
• Fire officer compliant
• Includes protection cover
* requires connection to your router with email facility